Workshops & seminars
Gyms or any sponteanously organized group of people: if you book me, I will come.
I've conducted workshops and seminars for many years, covering a very wide range, from powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting technique and methodology, to helping top level roller derby teams, and teaching non-competitive lifters how to use kettlebells. Here are some of my current offerings.
“We are so happy to announce that one of the best up and coming trainers in the world, Stefan, is now a coach at Zlatan Vanev Weightlifting Academy.”
– Zlatan Vanev, Olympic Weightlifting World Champion, Clean & Jerk World Record
Aimed at people who want to have a strong and functional body. Your current strength level doesn't matter. Personal trainers can also greatly benefit from this workshop. Course material is included.
- Bodyweight skills for body awareness, strength and stability.
- The basic lifts that gives you the most bang for your buck and how to do them.
- Flexibility and mobility in as short time as possible while giving you the most benefits.
- Endurance made simple without endless hours of cardio or dozens of intervalls.
- Progressing without breaking yourself and how to get strong for life.
"So many lightbulbs happened during the course. Stefan is really knowledgable, its evident that he knows what he's talking about. At the same time he keeps it entertaining! I feel that I improved as a powerlifter as well as a Personal Trainer."
- Helena Wiedling Fernandes, Personal Trainer, workshop participant
The Bulgarian weightlifting system
An introduction to the notorious Bulgarian system from someone who learned directly from its creator. Suitable for beginners to champions, competitors and coaches/trainers. Course material is included.
- Training from beginner to intermediate, then National level and beyond.
- Understanding adaptation the Bulgarian way, when to push and when to hold back.
- What control training is, how it's different from maxing out and how to approach it.
- Technique according to the Bulgarian coaches in the main lifts and variations.
- Adapting the Bulgarian system to people who have a life outside of lifting.
“I know you are a very good trainer. You will do great things if you want it.”
– Antonio Krastev, Olympic Weightlifting World Champion, Snatch and Total World Record, heaviest ever snatch 1987-2017
Powerlifting technique & methods
Learn powerlifting technique and program planning. Can be tailored to everyone from rank beginner to champion and is suitable for competitors as well as coaches/trainers. Course material is included.
- Correct execution of the three powerlifts: squat, bench press, deadlift.
- How small changes like hand-, foot-, and bar placements change the dynamics of the lifts.
- How to make individual changes to the lifts.
- Common problems and how to quickly correct them.
- Variations and assistance exercises when to use them and their purposes.
“When Stefan started coaching me we had one goal – for me to become the best. And I became the best in Sweden.”
– Frida Ulfves, Powerlifting National Champion, National Team
These are standard offerings but I can easily tailor something for any sport or goal as long as it's strength related. Shoot me an email and we'll work something out.
I also do online training.